Membership Levels and Quarterly Prices
You don't have to register for this site if you only want to view the introductory material. It's good stuff. You'll become a better player for free.
You probably should join our email list since you'll get lots of cool things and regular communication from me. That is also free. You can always unsubscribe later. The widget is on the right side of your screen if you're looking at this on a computer. It's down below if you're looking at this on your phone.
Now, here is what you really ought to do: Register and become a member. Here's why:
- You'll get the best stuff and I really pride myself on having the world's best stuff.
- You'll have access to modern arrangements not just public domain music.
- You'll be able to play at the highest level.
- You'll get continuous updates of new music.
- You'll have premier access to me and if you need an arrangement, you'll be more likely to get it.
- You'll get a reduced rate for private lessons.
- You'll have access to a complete musical education, not just a bunch of songs.
- You'll be invited to subscriber only web broadcasts.
- You'll be better looking with the glow of being a vastly improved ukulele player.
I will have five levels for you on this site:
- Free: You can access everything in the public domain. Sheet music, performance videos, lesson videos and blog posts. All of the songs in my complete Introduction to Ukulele course are available to you.
- Bronze Level 1: You can access everything the free users can use (which, holy moly, it's a LOT), and you'll also receive access to a never-ending stream of modern songs. Popular songs still under the confusing haze of copyright protection for your personal study. They're probably the songs you thought you'd be playing. There will be new material posted weekly to keep you motivated. And, subscribers will get priority when it comes to requesting sheet music be created for songs you love. You can register for the first week for $5US to make sure you like what is a available behind the curtain. After the first week, you'll be charged $25US each quarter. At the moment, we are only doing PayPal subscriptions so you can cancel through your PayPal account anytime, and I'm working to find ways to accept other methods of payment. To register, click this PayPal button:
- Silver Level 2: For a modest upcharge, you'll be able to access everything from the free and bronze levels but we'll add access to our community discussion forums so you can share your work and collaborate with others from around the world. Ukulele players are jolly people and almost invariably smart and nice. You'll find chatting with them to be meaningful, helpful and fun.
- Gold Level 3: You can access everything free, bronze and silver users can use along with direct feedback on your playing, arranging, and teaching efforts. You'll submit your work on video and get a professional review of where you're at and where you're headed.
- Platinum Level 4: You can access everything free, bronze, silver and gold users can use along with regular face to face lessons with me.